1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini, roughly 2 medium zucchini
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup coconut palm sugar
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup tapioca starch
1/2 cup plantain flour
2 tablespoons coconut flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1. Place shredded zucchini in a bowl, sprinkle with half of the salt and let it sit while you mix the rest of the recipe together.
2. Mix together eggs, sugar, oil, vinegar and vanilla.
3. Add in tapioca, plantain, and coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda and the remainder of the salt.
4. Place zucchini in a tea towel and squeeze to drain out any extra water. You can use your hands if you don't have a tea towel, but the towel really gets the zucchini dry.
5. Stir zucchini into the mixture until thoroughly combined. Pour batter into prepared baking dish, I use a mini silicone loaf mold found at Hobby Lobby, but this one on Amazon is similar >> Find it HERE!
6. Bake mini bread loaves at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
7. Test with a toothpick and set bread (still in mold) on a rack to cool.